We are an organization dedicated to providing information and guidance during reintegration to newly arriving deportees in Haiti.
We do this by
- Providing mentoring services to reintegrate returnees to life in Haiti.
- Assisting with transitional living to independent living, reintegration to self-reliance.
- Creating job assistance, training, and placement program for returnees.
- Identifying and creating education opportunities for returnees, including technology, language skills, trades, and mental health.
- Establishing mental health services for returnees.
- Establishing and maintaining a program for returnees, operated by returnees(FUBU).
Follow us on social media for more updates!